Ahh, the time of year where I hate to admit we're overscheduled but all right there in the trenches together. Dinner at 8 pm, carpools, washing uniforms, team pictures . . . just another day in paradise. We're having fun and falling asleep before our heads hit our pillows at night. If you would like to join us see the links on the right:
5 comments:
So glad to know that I'm not the only one crazy. As far as the falling asleep thing, I hear yah! I didn't even think about it being related, I thought I needed to get my thyroid checked. Hang in there! I remind myself often that I will really miss these days when the kids outgrow them.
Ha ha. Welcome back to all the action. I am already sick of being in my car.
Hi Mara. I left a comment on a post you did back in July. I won't retype everything here... but I will say that I think you're family is cute cute cute!
Thanks Karen! I have been stalking your blog--I need to out myself! It's been so fun to catch up and your sense of humor is as wonderful as ever! Great to hear from you--
Life as a mother is BUSY, isn't it. And I hear it just gets busier as they get older. Aaaaah!
Post a Comment