Friday, July 23, 2010
DC/NYC Part 2
We hit the road very early Thursday morning to surprise the kids with tickets to the Mariners vs. Yankees at Yankee stadium!
Jared happened to be wearing Mariners stuff and was afraid he was going to get mugged after we got closer to the Bronx and everyone was getting on the subway wearing Yankees gear!
The kids had fun at Toys R Us.




AND, we met up with Nannee, Jen and Sara who were on a little vacation to NYC themselves!
Times Square with my sis. Notice our non-stylish comfy shoes. I learned my lesson last time I was there.
Nate kept snapping pictures of me near every roasted nut cart. Not that I am addicted or anything!
Jared's favorite movie quote here: "Did you say Grand Central Station or my aunt's constipation?"

We clocked the boys in the NBA store at about two hours (although we were there for a lot of that, too). AND they HAD to go back the next day . . .

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment