Monday, November 2, 2009
All That Goes With Fall
Bear with me as I take a deep breath and cover a lot of ground. That's just the way we roll here. : )
I put Megan in jail at her school fall social. She didn't seem to mind and I didn't, either (hee hee).
RHS volleyball is officially over for Amanda. She absolutely loved it and wants to continue to play. This is her counterpart, Claire. They both played middle blocker and enjoyed sharing that position together.
We had some families over who recently moved to the area who are in our ward at church. We did some donuts on a string and bobbing for apples for the kids in the garage to get us ready for Halloween.

This happens to be the last week of soccer but Nate caught a beautiful rainbow shot during a cold, rainy game.
Megan was playing goalie here but not seeing much action.
Jared had to participate in a school choir concert. I say had to because it is an elective that kids have to take at least once during middle school. He was relieved when two of his fellow football teammates were in the class, as well. They even had practice cancelled the night of the concert! I had to take a picture because they look so different without their gear on--so handsome!
Bradley pretty much has the run of the orthopedic clinic I transcribe for. They adore him and look forward to his daily visits. I brought him in his costume right before Halloween and he got to go to each nurse and the front desk staff and Trick-or-Treat. He really didn't need to go out on Halloween night he got so much stuff that day but he had fun getting the idea of candy collecting down.
Megan's class party was very fun!
Ahhh, the trick-or-treaters! We ventured out for our traditional Halloween activities of trick-or-treating at Uptown (with friends and grandparents), grabbing some pizza and then off to neighborhoods and trunk-or-treats. Amanda was a greek goddess (Aphrodite(?), Jared was a nerd, Megan a zombie princess and Bradley was a bat.

One of our friends made the cutest costumes for their kids. Their three-year-old was a John Deere tractor and below is a picture of their son as an alien abduction.
Jared was able to meet up with his friends and had a great time collecting as much candy as possible.
Hope your Halloween was full of treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Busy as ever! Love all the pictures and the updates. Enjoy your fall!
Thanks for updating and posting pictures! Love seeing the kids. Seeing Jared with hair parted in the middle cracked me UP! I think you know why.... ;)
Post a Comment